Sunday, July 29, 2007

Attitude, Attitude, Attitude

I can't do this!...The people around me are just so good, I am no where near! Even if I put in my hundred percent I never get the desired results! So why should I try? I just want an easy life ahead with no hiccups watsoever. We come across such statements every now and then. For me its just beyond my little understanding how can someone think like that. What is their problem...why do they only grudge and frown.

In my understanding such people don't have any goals in their life. When I say goal..I do not mean something BIG!...I mean anything that gives you a thrust to move ahead. It is also a problem of Attitude at the same time. Let me be more specific here..and establish a connotation! Let me talk of Business graduates or undergraduates who wish to shoulder the responsibilities of the Corporate world! Corporate world is like an ocean..so attractive...so rich...so...fanciful and so deadly! It is full of challenges...constraints...surprises...crooked minds...of course lots of money! Their biggest problem is their attitude or temperament. They fear failures...they are so risk averse...so intimidated...so confused.

I'm no big genious...no great mind, yet I talk of a great virtue "Attitude". Yes because I have felt...I have learnt.I admire people who have achieved something in their fields . I observe right deeds and try to emulate their qualities and I feel the difference now. I have developed an attitude. For instance now I look at problems in a different way...I now just focus on solution. I say this sometime to my friends.." if you can solve a problem then there is no need to worry..and if you cannnot solve a problem then their is no point in worrying". A positive frame of mind is what required. We haven't yet met the pressure of deadlines, consequences of failures...and I feel we better prepare ourselves. Its not a question of degree or job..its a question of happiness! Until and unless we have the right attitude we cannot be happy! and this is the single most differentiating factor between the Good and the Best!

At last we must reckon that life is never fair to anyone...either you get more or less..you never get what you deserve! So lets stop grudging and start learnig. No knowledge is waste!

Lets develop an attitude to face....to fight...to learn!

1 comment:

Praveen said...

nice one vishu . . . :) . . its so important sometimes to understand such simple-complex things in life. . ;)