Thursday, January 8, 2009

The moments we lived!

Every minute a voice tickles
Reminds me of a reckless lover; you
Truly special in all ways
You swung like the waves, giggled like the stars
An epitome of freshness, truly a rock star
Indeed I have lived a lifetime, fathomed and mused

For you brought smile with every move
And I confess; the moments we lived are eternal

Your world of fantasies, follies
Amaze me even now,
The gaudiest moves, the subtle remarks
Every bit of yours kindled a spark
The jokes you cracked, songs you sung
Are the best souvenirs; of a lifetime that I lived, fathomed and mused

For you still ruffle in my tranquility
And I confess; the moments we lived are eternal

Still vivid are the days, evenings and nights
When we walked, swirled, laughed, quarreled and cried
Waited a call, expected a hug
The kisses we exchanged still feel warm
A soul draped in chastity
Endless like the Divine; in a lifetime that I lived, fathomed and mused

For you beat and will always beat in my heart
And I confess; the moments we lived are eternal

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow bhaiya!
kya mast poem likhi aapne.... maza aa gaya padh k... word usage is immaculate....
gd....

Keerti Nair said...

wonderfull poem Vishal! [:)]

Unknown said...

Nice one vishal!! really good :)