Saturday, April 11, 2009

I only love being bewitched by you!

I don’t know why…I don’t want to know why
Sleepless nights bring amorous gifts
Memoirs get rich, vivid and wide
I love to watch you work in sly

I never wanted to look into your eyes
I knew there is glee…I feared to fall in love
I was the king of my forsaken castle
The castle I often strolled under the shines
But I looked into your eyes…lost my castle…lost all

I don’t know why….I don’t want to know why
I only love….being bewitched by you!

I now smile a lot…dance alone inside wooden walls
Feel my vein run wild…gaze floating clouds
Think only about the thief of my castle
Wish for her hands…take her under the falls
Watch her play and dance like the water.
Lie on the meadows green with the sublime matter

I don’t know why…I don’t want to know why
I only love…being bewitched by you!

I have lost all….the valiant knight I made has lost
The enemy I feared the most…has struck
She smiles and giggles…peeps stealthily
I love this intrusion…the invasion of my mind

I don’t know why…I don’t want to know
I only love…being bewitched by you!

3 comments:

Sarvesh said...

Hey..nice one!

myoni said...

"I only love being bewitched by you!"

Very nice title selected for the poem!
Gud one ;-)

Myoni

ಭಾಶೇ said...

Brilliant.

Why aren't you writing now??